What can The Ciderologist do for you?
Over 10 years of working in the cider industry has given me a unique insight, from traditional farms to world’s largest producer. I have worked across a wide range of roles encompassing cider making, new product development, customer liaison, media relations, public affairs and community engagement.
With this unparalleled knowledge, I can provide a number of services for cider makers, broadcasters & the media, the wider drinks trade or simply those who love to enjoying consuming this wonderful drink!
- Start ups to commercial producers
- Cider Making and marketing overview and advisory service
- Market Insight
- Category and style evaluation
- Sensory analysis
Writing & Speaking
- International Cider Judge
- Undertake presentations on UK and global cider dynamics, trends, traditions and
- Provide original content, comment and analysis for global print media
- A bold and charismatic presenter, I am well suited to broadcasting, especially TV
- Cider tastings: from fun & informative to technical & tutored
- Cider training: heritage, category, technical and sensory
Drinks Trade Support
- Unique, attractive events for your pub or restaurant
- Cider & perry food matching experiences
- Bespoke, expert-guided tours of some of the world’s finest cider and perry makers